Great Harlot, the Tower of Babylon and the Beast
Question number 1: Who in the reality is the Great Harlot mentioned in the Bible?
Facts from the Basic Knowledge contained in the Sakar Murlis, the Bhagavad Gita of the Confluence Age:
- All human souls and their bodies are extremely impure and degraded (tamsi patit) at the end of the Iron Age, that is now.
- The female body is particularly vulnerable, easily influenced by the others. It becomes an object of men’s violence. At the end of the Iron Age the woman is called ‘abla’, meaning the helpless one, the one without power (mental or physical). She becomes an object of various attacks (atyachar).
- The eyes are an organ that deceives most. The eyes enable the flow and exchange of subtle impure (tamsi) virya and raj (male and female potency). The human eyes are a powerful organ which when is used improperly, leads to impurity and degradation of the soul. The subtle energy is much more powerful that the physical energy. In fact, the contact through the eyes is more powerful that the contact through any other organ.
- Sex-lust is the greatest enemy of the human soul. It is very difficult to gain victory over it, because sexual desires have innumerous subtle forms.
Related points from Sakar Murlis:
- Some child comes into the bad company of someone outside. When the Father comes to know it, Baba will immediately say that the child is a lustful dog. The unlimited Father also writes. Some children indulge in sex and do not inform Baba, and then they cause harm to themselves. By not informing (about the mistakes) the disease keeps increasing and the child keeps falling down. When children write these news, then I write, “You have spoilt the name of the race by indulging in sex. You cannot call yourselves a deity. You have slapped yourself.” [Mu19/1/74]
- Children make promise that you will not indulge in sex lust. This is the oldest enemy. One must gain victory over it. Some children write, “Baba I failed.” Some do not even narrate their story. On the one side, they defame the name and bring the Supreme Guide into disrepute. Then they cause harm to themselves. The disease remains [in them] and keeps increasing. The Father sits directly before the children and warns them. [Mu 7/6/72 Pg-2]
- Krishna was fair, but nobody knows how he became dark. People say that a snake bit him. Actually it’s a matter of five vices. They become dark by sitting on the funeral pyre of sex lust
- Children fail in the topic of purity. Then they say, “Baba, today I did this.” Many keep falling (in the gutter of sex-lust). They even embrace each other. Then some write the truth that they committed this mistake. Some do not write the truth. [Mu 29.11.74 Pg-3]
- That’s why you must also write in the chart, “Which organs duped me during the day?” The biggest enemies are those eyes. So, you must write, “so and so felt like touching her”. Those who are intelligent should note in their pocket dairy. “When I saw that woman I developed a criminal thought”. Then, give yourselves punishment. Even in the path of worship, if the intellect creates other thoughts, they pinch themselves. [Mu 20/5/71 Pg-1]
- Do you see with your divine eyes or do you see with the eyes made up of tissues? With the divine eyes one will always automatically see the divine form only. The eyes made of tissues see the skin (i.e. tissues) only. Whose job is it to look at the skin (chamdi), or to think of the skin (a cobbler or one who performs the funeral rites)? [Av 27/4/83 Pg-166]
Now let’s go through few of numerous reports delivered by VIPs visiting the Headquarters of the Brahma Kumaris in Mount Abu and meeting BapDada through Dadi Gulzar:
‘I was sitting before her and felt nothing. Completely nothing. I got angry. I thought, “All right, let’s check you, you Whore. I hate you Whore, Whore, Whore. F… you….” This is what I thought, deliberately. I did. I meant it. I felt no shame at all. And I am not ashamed now. She is disgusting indeed. A disgusting whore. Look at her face! I told the others from the group, to do the same. We did it, all of us and laughed after the meeting. There were people smoking and drinking. Some of them might have wanted to do a little bouncy-bouncy. And everything for free. It is really nice that you don’t need to spend money.’ [the person wants to remain incognito]
‘What a disgusting woman! All those women there. Gosh! What they have done there in that place… This is incredible! Hideous. I looked at Diane during that meeting. She was completely absorbed in that woman. I found it disgusting. At leat I could travel around and didn’t need to spend my money.’ [the person wants to remain incognito]
‘We went there in a group. There were few of us. When we saw what was going there, we were terrified! We had to protect ourselves from that dirty energy. Some of us practiced yoga, some knew basic facts about the flow of energy. That place is scary because of that dirty energy. So, wherever we went there, and we hung around a bit, we had to be very careful and protect ourselves from that dirt.’ [the person wants to remain incognito]
‘When I came back from Mt. Abu I was sick, I was terribly sick. I got serious headaches, I wanted to vomit. BKs told me that it is something normal, my karmic accounts, but I don’t believe. They are like poisonous snakes.’ [the person wants to remain incognito]
A report of a person who wanted to visit that place, but he wasn’t given permission to go there. Brahma Kumaris said that he was not pure enough.
‘At the beginning I was very sad. I felt hurt. I did want to meet God, I did want to check whether God indeed came there or not. There were some strong points proving that they were lying saying that God the Father came there. I studied a lot and did my best efforts to deserve going there and check it. But they refused me. I studied more in order to understand why. Did they want to hide something? And finally I received answers, I met who I was looking for in person in Uttar Pradesh and the secret of Mt Abu and BK headquarters revealed before my eyes. I think that it is a spiritual brothel. Actually, both from the physical and spiritual point of view, it is a brothel.’ [this person doesn’t want to be incognito, anybody can write and receive his data]
Related points from Sakar Murlis:
- Baba says, ‘Prostitutes must also be uplifted. This is a brothel. They have spoiled India’s name. In this mainly the power of Yoga is required. They are completely sinful. The journey of remembrance is required to become pure. Now the power of remembrance is very little. If you uplift the prostitutes also by considering them as souls then you will not feel any hatred towards them. Although all the souls have become degraded, but one feels hatred towards them (i.e. the prostitutes). He (i.e.Prajapita Brahma) is number one sinful one. Then he has to become number one pure. Although this birth (of Brahma) was good (monetarily) but he is number one sinful, isn’t it? So these Ganikas should also be uplifted. Only then will you become famous. If you consider yourself to be a soul and feel that you are explaining to a brother, then you will not feel hatred. But that stage has not arrived. One must uplift the Ganikas also, isn’t it? There must by very good experienced mothers who can go and explain. Kanyas (spinsters) are not experienced. Mothers can explain, “We were like this. Now Father says, ‘Become pure, then you can become the masters of the world. This world will become a Shivalaya (a temple of Shiva).” It is not that the prostitutes cannot change. They also will come. You take a challenge and then leave it off. Should invite the leader of the prostitutes to take all of them and come. Can obtain the highest post in the 21 birth of Golden Aged Shivalai. There’s so much sorrow here. People keep diving in the ocean of vice (sex lust). They have a lot of associations. Among the prostitutes they are also number wise, some are very rich possessing very good houses. You can know everything from the Government. You explain to them too. Father says, “Now take up the vow to become pure”. They will come out (of this ocean of sex-lust), but the body consciousness has not been removed completely. In order to purify such sinful souls the sword of the power of Yoga should also be very sharp. Perhaps it’s a little late. One should talk to the Government about the prostitutes. Those who explain are also number wise. Prostitutes and Ganikas who will gallop faster then you will also come. They will start singing first class songs and start giving first class lectures. They will create first class songs by listening to which happiness will arise in people. If you uplift such fallen souls by explaining (the Knowledge), you will earn a lot of fame. They say, “These people uplift even prostitutes to such great heights”. They will themselves say, “We were shudras (the untouched ones in the Hindu society, here it refers to sinful people). Now we have become Brahmins. Then, we shall become Deities and then Kashtriya (i.e. dwellers of silver age). Prostitutes can also make efforts and become beads of rosary, because they are very sorrowful now. They will start making effort with a lot of energy. In the future you will see all these things. [Mu 31/1/74 Pg-1]
Who is the GREAT HARLOT described in the Bible
which contains a lot of memorial of the Confluence Age?
According to the Divine Knowledge that role must have been played in the Confluence Age!
Facts from the Sakar Murlis:
(Maharshi Dyanand, the founder of Arya Samaj, who was attached to the Hindus that had become converted into other religions)
“Maharshi also says, “Eat, drink and enjoy. Al these habits will be removed automatically. [However] without yoga (connection with one Father) it’s difficult to remove the habits. The one who removes them is certainly required.” [Mu.16-3-74 Pg-1]
“Those who do not know ShivBaba are the Kauravas.” [Mu.31-3-72]
“The fight is actually between the Kauravas and Yavanas.” [Mu.26-2-71 Pg-1]
“Fighting takes place between the Arya Samajis and Muslims.” [Mu.2-6-71Pg-2]
“As soon as the fighting begins, the fight between the Kauravas and Yadavas will begin here.” [Mu.14-5-72]
“A person knowledgeable in scriptures is not a theist; the one who knows the Father is a theist.” [Mu.23-6-70]
“People have become uncivilized and non-Aryans […] and the sect which is called Arya Samaj is just a math or panth (sect, path).” [Mu.20-3-74]
“If anyone helps [them] by giving them one or two lakhs, he receives a title of Maharaja. That Government also used to confer titles. Titles like Rai Sahib, Rai Bahadur and others used to be sold.” [Mu.9-10-73 Pg-3]
“Kings take loan from the subjects. Now (in the Confluence Age) look, the subjects are wealthy (they have jewels of knowledge). The Government (administrators) is a beggar. They take loans. Similar things happen also in the Golden Age. The subjects are much richer than those who become Kings and Queens in the end [meaning in the last, 8th generation of the Golden Age].” [Mu.2.6.73]
“The title of Maharaja has gone (Ram received it). Even though, if one wishes, he can retain a title by giving one or two lakhs of rupees to the Congress (spiritual government).” [Mu.12-6-74 Pg-3]
“The one who was a nice, number one Shankaracharya, must not have done Bhakti (i.e. followed the path of worship). This (i.e. the present Shankaracharya) is a later one, so he does bhakti. He was a Govt. servant earlier, and then he got the throne (i.e. the seat of Shankaracharya).” [Mu.29-1-74 Pg-3]
“Arya Samajs read a lot of scriptures […] Arya Samajs distribute books, don’t they.” [25-2-73 Pg-3]
Facts from the Nectar of the Gita:
That soul proved to be the root of the Arya Samaj by its behaviour and the way of life. She spent lots of time in the company of Arya Samaj. The souls belonging to this branch are weak and influenced by other dharms. They run where they see profit. They become converted into every new religion that is established. Then they are unable to remain in it and change for another one. They are driven by attachment. They want to create subjects and gain support. They need to see crowds in front of themselves. They don’t care of quality. They are interested in quantity, numbers. Their children are like jackals. Just like the Kauravas.
Additional proofs from The Apocalypse of St. John the Apostle:
“Come, I will shew thee the condemnation of the great harlot, who sitteth upon many waters. 17:2. With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication. And they who inhabit the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her whoredom. 17:3. And he took me away in spirit into the desert. And I saw a woman sitting upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 17:4. And the woman was clothed round about with purple and scarlet, and gilt with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand, full of the abomination and filthiness of her fornication. 17:5. And on her forehead a name was written: A mystery: Babylon the great, the mother of the fornications and the abominations of the earth. 17:6. And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood […]. 17:7. And the angel said to me: Why dost thou wonder? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman and of the beast which carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. 17:8. The beast which thou sawest, was, and is not, and shall come up out of the bottomless pit and go into destruction. And the inhabitants on the earth shall wonder, seeing the beast that was and is not. […] 17:14. These shall fight with the Lamb. And the Lamb shall overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings: and they that are with him are called and elect and faithful. 17:15. And he said to me: The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples and nations and tongues. 17:16. And the ten horns which thou sawest in the beast: These shall hate the harlot and shall make her desolate and naked and shall eat her flesh and shall burn her with fire. 17:17. For God hath given into their hearts to do that which pleaseth him: that they give their kingdom to the beast, till the words of God be fulfilled. 17:18. And the woman which thou sawest is the great city which hath kingdom over the kings of the earth.”
Question number 2: Where is Babylon?
Facts known to the public:
The Tower of Babel, according to the Book of Genesis (the Bible), was an enormous tower built at the city of Babylon. According to the biblical account, a united humanity of the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language and migrating from the east, participated in the building. The people decided their city should have a tower so immense that it would have “its top in the heavens.”
However, the Tower of Babel was not built for the worship and praise of Yahweh (one of God’s names), but was instead dedicated to the glory of man, to “make a name” for the builders: “And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.” (Genesis 11:4). The Book of Genesis then relates how Yahweh, displeased with the builders’ intent, came down and confused their languages and scattered the people throughout the earth (Genesis 11:5-8). [Wikipedia]
Facts from the Confluence Age:
There are 192 Member States of the United Nations and much more languages they speak and much more cultures they represent. 192 Member States are: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan,, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshal Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russia Federation, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principle, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Sweden, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United Republic of Tanzania, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
According to the Brahma Kumaris advertisement and present teachings, all of them mentioned above should be gathered in the Headquarters of the Brahma Kumaris in Mt Abu in front of the alleged chariot of God the Father who turned to be a woman.
According to the present teaching of the Brahma Kumaris over 192 nations will look at her, they will touch her, they will merge their eyes in her to become pure. They will watch how her father Brahma in a male subtle body is entering her and she accepts this role (those who are weak are influenced by other souls; other souls enter them) despite the fact that already in the first divine message spoken after Brahma Baba’s death on 18th January 1969 is was clearly said that there are two personalities (persons), Brahma and ShivBaba, both in separate bodies. The same message was repeated to them few times later on.
The Apocalypse says:
“18:1. And after these things, I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power: and the earth was enlightened with his glory. 18:2. And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen: and is become the habitation of devils and the hold of every unclean spirit and the hold of every unclean and hateful bird: 18:3. Because all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication: and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her; And the merchants of the earth have been made rich by the power of her delicacies. 18:4. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: Go out from her, my people; that you be not partakers of her sins and that you receive not of her plagues. 18:5. For her sins have reached unto heaven: and the Lord hath remembered her iniquities. 18:6. Render to her as she also hath rendered to you: and double unto her double, according to her works. In the cup wherein she hath mingled, mingle ye double unto her. 18:7. As much as she hath glorified herself and lived in delicacies, so much torment and sorrow give ye to her. Because she saith in her heart: I sit a queen and am no widow: and sorrow I shall not see. 18:8. Therefore, shall her plagues come in one day, death and mourning and famine. And she shall be burnt with the fire: because God is strong, who shall judge her.”
Can God the Father be present in Mt. Abu in the headquarters of the Brahma Kumaris? There are points from the Sakar Murlis that the Brahma Kumaris are supposed to listen to everyday, respect and assimilate as they promise in their statutes, proving something else. ShivBaba doesn’t come into Dadi Gulzar. Brahma Kumaris deceive people.
The so-called Brahmins think that the Supreme Soul ShivBaba comes into the body of Dadi Gulzar and plays the subtle role, but their understanding is wrong, because it is proved on the basis of the murlis and avyakt vanis that it is the subtle soul of Brahma Baba that plays the role in between, in the body of Dadi Gulzar. But only these Brahmins will understand this issue who have strong respect, faith and good feeling for the murlis of Baba. They churn on the sentences of the murlis. The intellect of the Brahmins, who are in knowledge because of the blind faith, cannot catch that truth. There are hundreds proofs for this in the murlis. For example:
- The birth of ShivBaba is a divine birth, meaning it is a divine entrance. It means that the person, in whom ShivBaba enters, remains conscious. His ears first listen to the murlis of ShivBaba, just like in case of Brahma Baba; whereas Dadi Gulzar doesn’t remain conscious, because her soul gets lost under the pressure of the subtle body of Brahma Baba. Later on, she has to read the printed text. See a proof for it in the murli dated 7.02.68, in the beginning of page 1: “Baba himself explains that the one, in whom the entrance has taken place, also listens.”
- The entrance of ShivBaba into Brahma Baba was unknown, whereas all of them there know when the subtle soul of Brahma Baba enters Dadi Gulzar. See a proof in the murli dated 26.01.68 in the beginning of page 1: “The father himself says ‘no one knows when I come, because it is in a secret form. You children are also in a secret form.’ […] It is unknown when I entered, when I took a seat in the chariot.”
- ShivBaba comes into an impure body. He enters into a lustful thorn, whereas Dadi Gulzar cannot be called a lustful thorn, because she was brought up in the pure atmosphere of the ashram, far from the mud of household. That is why Baba said in the murli dated 15.10.69 in the middle of page 2: “He (ShivBaba) is such an elevated father that he should come in a king or the body of a pure rishi. The sanyasis are pure. Would he come into a pure body of a virgin? But this is not a rule. [He is] the father then how will he ride on a virgin?” It is because the father enters number one thorn and changes it into number one king flower. It was said in the murli of 26.02.74, in the end of page 2: “He sits in a complete (lustful) thorn and imparts teaching. He has also entered a thorn. […] I come into number one thorn and make him number one flower.” So, who is number one thorn after 1969?
- The soul of Brahma Baba, who puts knowledge into practice in life, tells about the practice through the mouth of Gulzar messenger; whereas the murlis of the Supreme Soul the Ocean of Knowledge contain deep secrets of knowledge and the magic power of transformation. There is a clear proof of it in the avyakt vani dated 21.01.69, in the end of page 20: “Only the murlis narrated through the appointed body of Brahma are murlis. And the service through the messengers which takes place for a short time is not called murli. That murli doesn’t have a magic power. Only the murli of Bap-Dada has a magic power. That is why all the murlis that have been narrated have to be revised.” It is clear that Dadi Gulzar is also a messenger. The word “Bad-Dada” is used through her, because compared with us-children the intellect of Brahma Baba is always connected with ShivBaba.
- “It is not that you would invoke Bap-Dada. No! You cannot invoke Bap-Dada. Baba has to come on his own.” (the murli dated 14.04.71 in the beginning of page 1) But they invoke him to come into Dadi Gulzar. The date is fixed in advance.
- “He enters only that one who has the role in the drama and he has to be given the name Brahma. […] If he enters in the other one, he will have to be given the name Brahma.” (the murlis dated 17.03.73 and 8.03.83 in the end of page 2) Well, nobody calls Dadi Gulzar Brahma.
- “Does teaching ever take place over a loudspeaker? How will a teacher ask questions? How will they be able to give answers over a loudspeaker? That is why teaching is given to few students.” (the murlis dated 24.01.71 and 2.10.01 in the end of page 3) It is proved that when the entrance takes place in Dadi Gulzar, she speaks over a mike and a big crowd of listeners gathers there as well. There are no questions and answers. The role of the father, teacher and true guru explaining the deep secrets of murlis doesn’t take place there either.
How can God the Father be a woman? After all, there is not even a single memorial in the path of worship that would show God the Father in a female body. The very Basic Knowledge contained in the Sakar Murlis states that everything what happens in the path of devotion are memorials of the Confluence Age.
The real Tower of Babel is in Mt Abu whose unusual pomp and show, splendor, richness, ostentation, extraordinary abundance of food and drink, promiscuity, adulteration and other things have been reported even by VIP of the outside world who don’t study the Divine Knowledge too much. They report that they speak various languages there, they adulterate teachings by translating them into various languages and adapting them into local requirements [see: Kościańska, “Power of Silence”]. Apparently Brahmins in BK don’t respect the language of God the Father that is Hindi. Moreover, their adulteration and changes in teachings, practice and violation of the path of purity worldwide were noticed and described by various researchers and academics who made Brahma Kumaris an object of their research and studies as an organization that may become a nice alternative to feminism, Catholicism and other religions. The story Adi Dev written by BK Jagdish Chander, a former Arya Samajhi, published and distributed in many copies in the world and often quoted by researchers blindly, turns to be a story of the rise and fall of the real Babylon whose mythological memorials and allegories are in the sacred scriptures of the world heritage.
Question number 3: Who is the Beast?
The description of the Beast in the Apocalypse:
13:1. And I saw a beast coming up out the sea, having seven heads and ten horns: and upon his horns, ten diadems: and upon his heads, names of blasphemy. 13:2. And the beast which I saw was like to a leopard: and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his own strength and great power. 13:3. And I saw one of his heads as it were slain to death: and his death’s wound was healed. And all the earth was in admiration after the beast.13:4. And they adored the dragon which gave power to the beast. And they adored the beast, saying: Who is like to the beast? And who shall be able to fight with him? 13:5. And there was given to him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies: and power was given to him to do, two and forty months. 13:6. And he opened his mouth unto blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name and his tabernacle and them that dwell in heaven. […]And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth: and he had two horns, like a lamb: and he spoke as a dragon. […] And he executed all the power of the former beast in his sight. And he caused the earth and them that dwell therein to adore the first beast, whose wound to death was healed. […] And he did great signs, so that he made also fire to come down from heaven unto the earth, in the sight of men. […]And he seduced them that dwell on the earth, for the signs which were given him to do in the sight of the beast: saying to them that dwell on the earth that they should make the image of the beast which had the wound by the sword and lived. […] And it was given him to give life to the image of the beast: and that the image of the beast should speak: and should cause that whosoever will not adore the image of the beast should be slain. And he shall make all, both little and great, rich and poor, freemen and bondmen, to have a character in their right hand or on their foreheads. And that no man might buy or sell, but he that hath the character, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast. For it is the number of a man: and the number of him is six hundred sixty-six.
Facts based on the Basic Knowledge contained in the Sakar Murlis:
It has been stated in the Sakar Murlis hundreds times that the greatest blasphemy is calling the self God, meaning “Shivoham”, I am God, I am the form of Shiva. This sin was first committed by…? Dada Lekhraj Brahma Baba. Proofs? The first and main proof is the publication of BK Jagdish, Adi Dev, who himself put into Brahma Baba’s mouth words “Shivoham” and without any historical poof tried to made Brahma into the corporeal form of God the Father. Next proofs are in the Sakar Murlis, the Bhagavad Gita of the Confluence Age. The first group of proofs are those sentences pronounced by Brahma Baba in which he himself said that he was an incarnation of God. The second group of proofs are those printed copies of Sakar Murlis and Avyakt Vanis in which the chief worshiper of Brahma Baba, BK Kumarka, added the name of Brahma Baba in the murlis trying to establish him as the one who narrated the Knowledge of the Gita. What are the proofs that Kumarka did it? Her own words expressing her worship of Brahma Baba; not respect towards God Shiva, but worship of Brahma; and her ambitions to become an heir of Brahma Baba. So, who in the Brahmin Family behaved like a lamb, but turned to be a blood drinking beast? The picture below is one of proofs. Think well, who in this picture is Mamma and who by his position, vibrations and the way he behaves wants to become Mamma?
Where is Mamma in this picture? Shouldn’t she be in the very center as the most important in the family?
Are there two Mammas?
Proof from the Sakar Murlis:
“Among all these stars Kumarka is respected most.” Who indeed should be respected most? Mamma, not Kumarka. Who brought about this? The one who was also remembered on the path of devotion as the first Beast coming out of sea, meaning born from the water of knowledge. And Shiva spoke about this mistake in another Sakar Murli: “The one who is respected most is depraved most (bade te bada bhrashtacari)”. The first Beast has the mouth of lion, meaning through his mouth the greatest poetry in the world is narrated, the Divine Knowledge, God’s Verses of Knowledge (Vedas) , in the other words the Bhagavad Gita of the Confluence Age. He is also depicted as the one having feet of the bear. It was clarified in the Nectar of the Gita that the role of Brahma Baba is the role of Sugrive, a beer. Sugrive fights to death with his brother Bali, finally bringing about his death. The fight between Sugrive and Bali is one of the allegories of the greatest family bloodshed of the Confluence Age, the fight between the Father and Son.
Then, a question should be asked: Who is that one in the Brahmin family who despite being mortally wounded by the children didn’t shake? Brahma Baba. Those who established World Renewal Trust and registered all the yagya money under their names, who violated the law and hid it from Brahma Baba directly caused his death. They were BK Kumarka, BK Ramesh, BK Jagdish, BK Gulzar and others. They wounded him to death, yet he has been healed and now will settle his account with them. 100 times, 1000 times, 10 000 times 100 000 times punishment for every sin committed by them. It has been stated clearly in the Sakar Murlis that he would peel their skin off and break their bones. All kinds of Dharmraj’s punishments are well described in the Bible as a memorial of what happens in the Confluence Age.
Another Beast comes from the earth, looks like a lamb and speaks like a dragon. Who is dragon in the Indian tradition? In the early Vedic religion, Vritra “the enveloper”, was an Asura and also a “naga” (serpent) or possibly dragon-like creature, the personification of drought and enemy of Indra. Vritra was also known in the Vedas as Ahi (“snake”), and he is said to have had three heads. Who is Ahiliya in the Brahmin world? The one who expelled the Person of God the Father from his house and brought so many vicious snakes (ahi liya) there that he turned the Sacred Abode into a veritable brothel. As the result of this, his mind and intellect became stony and dead and at the end he himself fell into coma drinking others’ blood of thoughts. Only the one who is depraved the most can do something like this. He comes from the earth, meaning he must be in a female body and he must be born from the body, that is a lap-born child who doesn’t like the jewels of knowledge spoken through the mouth, but admires the body. The same person made pictures of the first Beast and forced the others to worship him. The same person invented a method of applying a stigma in the form of the ring or some other artificial signs, in order to mark so-called “chosen ones”. The same person along with his so-called “Companion of God” announced that they are incarnations of God the Father. For this occasion, they have many posters printed and a lot of propaganda spread across the world.
The greatest blasphemy in the world is to say or show or suggest: “I am God”, “I and the form of Shiva”.
Finally, one more question should be asked: ‘Who created them? Was it God Himself? The answer is contained in the Sakar Murlis narrated through the body of Brahma Baba in 1947-1969 (six and nine have the same shape) and in the Nectar of Divine Knowledge taught by the spiritual Father Shiva present at this time in a male body of an ordinary human being from Farrukhabad and playing through him the role of God the Father. Points that are the basis of recognition of that part are contained in those very Sakar Murlis. The answer is: “God creates god and goddess. Humans create humans and devils.” The Brahma Kumaris have chosen their creator themselves by expelling the person of the Father, establishing the cult of the Beast, calling themselves ‘daughters of Brahma’ and forgetting the Father. That is why, Brahma Baba, although he was extremely loving and tolerant, although he has been serving his children as a real servant is not worshipped in the path of devotion at all. His daughters made him into a Beast and adorned him with 10 horns and 10 diadems, like Ravan’s heads. Here is one of proofs produced by Brahma Kumaris:
“Brahma hai Ravan”, meaning Brahma is Ravan as it was written in scriptures.
In order to end the story, let’s recollect God the Father’s words pronounced by Him when he is in the earth, among humans in the Confluence Age, that is at the present time:
“What’s the specialty or special way to becoming pure? What will happen by remaining in the remembrance of one, in the contact of one? One will receive purity. And what happened by coming in contact with many? The soul has become filled with impurity.” [Cassette No.375]
“The basis of worship is purity. That’s why in the avyakt vanis it has been said that those organs are worshipped, through which actions are performed while living in remembrance. So, no other form of Shiva is worshipped. Which form of Shiva is worshipped? He’s praised only as Shivlinga. A sinful person is called a vicious person. Sinful means one whose power of mind and intellect are degraded. The woman and man possess the vigour of raj and virya respectively. If that power is discharged, a person is called ‘sinful’.” [Cassette No. 102]
“Various people whom we remembered as prostitutes (vyabhicahri yogi) brought about our downfall, so what should we do now to climb up? Avyabhichari yog (remembrance of none but one). And who should it be? We can reach that stage of remembrance easily by developing all the relationships with that Supreme Soul point of light who is playing a role through a corporeal body.” [Cassette No 44]
For details about the author of the research, you may write to: phoenixtimes.letters[at]googlemail.com
<a href=”http://dir.blogflux.com/topic/literature.html” title=”Literature blogs & blog posts”><img src=”http://dir.blogflux.com/images/80×15.gif” style=”height:15px;width:80px;border:0″ alt=”Literature blogs & blog posts”></a>